Darlene Green is the author of In Service to Love: A Dynamic Experience of Consciousness, Transformation, and Enlightenment, a series of three books written in 366 days. Darlene is an empath, healer, teacher, and scribe who dedicates her life to pursuing work and studies that delve deeper into experiencing the sacred and divine. Following a car accident in 2017, Darlene began a profound healing process that eventually led her to write In Service to Love, a work that contemplates what becomes possible when we live from our soul’s vision.
Darlene joins me today to share her healing journey towards wholeness and what she has learned from overcoming trauma caused by the car accident she experienced. She illustrates humanity as divine beings and defines what it means to be a spiritual being living a human experience. She describes her spiritual life as a young girl and how she met the Council of Light. She also discusses how we can align with our divinity for creative inspiration and connect with our highest creative potential.
“Your divinity is closer to you than religion. Being in service to love and connecting with divinity are the “I am” of us.” – Darlene Green
This week on The School for Good Living Podcast:
- Seeing the whole of humanity as love and divine beings
- How In Service to Love came to Darlene and “requested” to be written
- The healing modalities Darlene studied and practiced
- The difference between living life as a human being with a spiritual experience and living life as a heavenly being with a human experience
- Life as a process of understanding and Darlene’s struggle with being broken
- Choosing who you are and how you act in the face of difficult circumstances
- Darlene’s relationship with writing before she wrote In Service to Love
- Experiencing spirituality as a young girl and how Darlene discovered her spiritual Council of Light
- Our inner critic, the cacophony of voices inside of us, and listening to the “I Am”
- The clarity we feel when we’re young and how we lose it as we age
- The power of conscious choice and holding an intention for your wholeness
- The declarative nature of perspectives and how they create reality
- Where creativity comes from and what gets in the way of our greatest creative potential
- The hand and the glove and looking at our divinity for creative inspiration
- How we can connect more fully with creativity
- Meditation as a tool to move our awareness towards unknown realms and invite a different level of creativity
- The remarkable power of intention and aligning with our divine knowing
- Becoming aware of your creative process that honors who you are and doing your best work
- Learning ourselves as part of the creative process
- Deer and Thunder with Arkan Lushwala
- Creating Your Own Destiny with Mark Nepo, part one
- Creating Your Own Destiny with Mark Nepo, part two
- In Service to Love, Book 1: Love Remembered – A Dynamic Experience of Consciousness, Transformation, and Enlightenment by Darlene Green
- In Service to Love, Book 2: Love Elevated – In a Chaotic that Demands a New Way, A New Path is Illuminated by Darlene Green
- In Service to Love, Book 3: Love Now
- The Council of Light: Divine Transmissions for Manifesting the Deepest Desires of the Soul by Danielle Rama Hoffman
- Conversations with God by Neale Donald Walsch
- The Book of Awakening: Having the Life You Want by Being Present to the Life You Have by Mark Nepo
Connect with Darlene Green:
Subscribe, Rate & Share!
Thanks for tuning into this week’s episode of the School for Good Living Podcast, with your host, Brilliant Miller. If you enjoyed this episode, please head over to Apple Podcasts to subscribe and leave us a rating and review.
Don’t forget to visit our website, like us on Facebook, and follow us on Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. And be sure to share your favorite episodes with your friends and colleagues on social media to inspire others to improve their lives and reach their full potential.