182. Coaches Commonplace Book – Episode #3
Dean Miles is a fellow member of the Marshall Goldsmith 100 coaches group. Dean joins me in this special series where we dive into some of our philosophies about coaching and good living.
Join us in this episode of the Coaches Commonplace Book where we dive into the information that we have been consuming recently, what things we have been learning from that information, emotional fitness, emotional resiliency, and a bit about making money and influencing others as a coach.
“As things grow, they become more complex, but they don’t need to become more complicated.”
This week on the School for Good Living Podcast:
- How humans are “infovores”
- What are Brilliant and Dean currently reading?
- The information diet of a coach
- What Brilliant and Dean would include if they wrote the Men’s Health article “Are You Mentally Fit? 31 Ways to Power up Your Brain”
- Da Vinci’s work and philosophies
- Brilliant’s habits for mental fitness
- Dean’s habits for mental fitness
- Embrace failure in your life without letting yourself fall too far
- Becoming space holders for other people and for things we care about
Connect With The Hosts:
Subscribe and sign up for more!
Thank you for listening to this week’s episode of the School For Good Living Podcast, I hope you found it as insightful as I did! If you enjoyed this episode, then be sure to head over to goodliving.com and sign up for our email list to receive special reminders and exclusive content sent right to your inbox. Explore our website to learn more about the many services I offer, like my Transformation Coaching Program, Coach Training Program, and my catalog of quotations to help you live a good life!