The Coaches Commonplace Book is a candid extention to the School for Good Living Podcast. My co-host and fellow member of the Marshall Goldsmith 100 Coaches group, Dean Miles, joins me to dive deeper into what it means to be a coach, find fulfillment, and ultimately to live good lives. This series includes several fun thinking activities where we explore quotations and news articles.
Join me this week as Dean and I discuss our recent information diet and what it takes to be a coach. In this discussion, we talk a lot about where we find out motivation, our purpose, and ultimately how we seek for good living.
“On the other side of any emotion felt fully is peace.” – John Wineland
This week on the School for Good Living Podcast:
- Brilliant and Dean’s information diet
- Training versus fight training; what it takes to really be great
- Masculine and feminine energy
- The wisdom of the pages
- Dean’s article: Six Signs You’re Lying to Yourself: How to Recognize When Your Confidence is Covering up Your Self-Deception – Dr. Evan Parks
- Building a Personal Brand – Success Magazine
- Finding and following your purpose
- From the Core: A New Masculine Paradigm for Leading with Love, Living Your Truth, and Healing the World
Connect With The Guests:
Subscribe and sign up for more!
Thank you for listening to this week’s episode of the School For Good Living Podcast, I hope you found it as insightful as I did! If you enjoyed this episode, then be sure to head over to goodliving.com and sign up for our email list to receive special reminders and exclusive content sent right to your inbox. Explore our website to learn more about the many services I offer, like my Transformation Coaching Program, Coach Training Program, and my catalog of quotations to help you live a good life!