Anciently, a commonplace book is where and how the wisdom and experience of a community was collected, recorded, and freely shared. Welcome to the Coaches Commonplace Podcast, where we aim to recreate the same sense of sharing and open collaboration, but with a modern podcast format.
In this new series, Brilliant Miller and Dean Miles explore various topics to help new and aspiring coaches live a good life, be a great coach, and earn recognition and money.
Don’t forget to subscribe to our channel and hit the notification bell so you never miss an episode.
“I truly believe that anyone in this world can benefit from coaching.”
This week on the Coaches Commonplace Podcast:
- Who are the hosts Brilliant Miller and Dean Miles?
- How the Coaches Commonplace came to be
- How coaching can make a difference
- What makes quotations so special and what are the caveats of using others’ words
- Gaining client trust
- Productivity tools
- What it means to find fulfillment and how to do it
Connect With The Hosts:
- Brilliant Miller – goodliving.com
- Dean Miles – bridgepointcsg.com
Thank you for listening to this week’s episode of the Coaches Commonplace, we hope you found it as insightful as we did! We’re thrilled to offer a focused approach to helping you live your best life through coaching. If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to hit the subscribe button and click the notification bell so you never miss a new video.
Podcast (ccp): Play in new window | Download