As fellow members of the Marshall Goldsmith 100 coaches group, my co-host Dean Miles and I are passionate about helping people live their best lives. In this second episode of our Coaches Commonplace series, we’ll dive deep into some of our philosophies about coaching and good living, sharing insights and tips that we’ve gained through years of experience.
In this particular episode, we’ll explore a new thought activity that’s both fun and thought-provoking. Together with Dean, I’ll read the headline of a magazine cover and share what things we would include if we were to write the articles ourselves. It’s a great way to flex your creative muscles and explore new ideas. Join us in this episode where we uncover strategies for overhauling your life, learning from profound proverbs, and attitudes that can help you overcome challenges.
“Our behavior always follows who we know ourselves to be.”
This week on the School for Good Living Podcast:
- What is a commonplace book and why this series is named after it
- Brilliant’s magazine headline – 18 Ways to Overhaul Your Life Starting Today
- Brilliant’s ideas on overhauling your life
- Dean’s ideas on overhauling your life
- Stories of people who have overhauled their lives
- Dean’s magazine headline – The science of inspirational quotes
- Some of Dean’s favorite aphorisms and proverbs – as well as some of his own
- The uplifting way of making amends
- Attitudes that help in overcoming challenges
- How quotes can help you have good living
- Brilliant’s Favorite Quotations
- The School for Good Living
Connect With The Hosts:
- Brilliant Miller – goodliving.com
- Dean Miles – bridgepointcsg.com
Thank you for listening to this episode of the Coaches Commonplace Podcast, we hope you found it as insightful as we did! We’re thrilled to offer a focused approach to helping you live your best life through coaching. If you enjoyed this episode, don’t forget to hit the subscribe button and click the notification bell so you never miss a new video.