What is life about? What is something about which you have changed your mind in recent years? What have you started or stopped doing to live or age well?
These are some of the questions that I have asked many of my guests this year and their responses have been both insightful and entertaining. Join me for this final episode of 2022 as we look back at many of the guests I have interviewed and their take on many things including getting creative work done and living a good life.
This year on the School for Good Living Podcast:
- 168. Suzanne McConnell – Pity the Reader: On Writing With Style
- 169. David Henkin – The Week: A History of the Unnatural Rhythms That Made Us Who We Are
- 170. Ron Lieber – The Opposite of Spoiled: Raising Kids Who Are Grounded and Smart About Money
- 171. Phil M Jones – Exactly What to Say: The Magic Words for Influence and Impact
- 172. John Philip Newell – Sacred Earth, Sacred Soul: Celtic Wisdom for Reawakening
- 173. Kim Scott – Just Work: How to Root Out Bias, Prejudice, and Bullying
- 174. David J Helfand – A Survival Guide to the Misinformation Age: Scientific Habits of Mind
- 175. Raymond Moody – Life After Life: The Original Investigation Revealing Near Death Experiences
- 176. Coaches Commonplace Book #1
- 177. Bernd Heinrich – Racing the Clock: Running Across a Lifetime
- 178. Britt Frank – The Science of Stuck: Breaking Through Inertia to Find Your Path Forward
- 179. Coaches Commonplace Book #2
- 180. David McRaney – How Minds Change: The Surprising Science of Belief, Opinion, and Persuasion
- 181. Steven Kotler – The Devil’s Dictionary
- 182. Coaches Commonplace Book #3
- 183. Gary Ferguson – The Eight Master Lessons of Nature: What Nature Teaches Us About Living Well
- 184. Leah Weiss – How We Work: Live Your Purpose, Reclaim Your Sanity, and Embrace the Daily Grind
- 185. Tamar Haspel – To Boldly Grow: Finding Joy, Adventure, and Dinner in Your Own Backyard
- 186. Coaches Commonplace Book #4
- 187. Ralph De La Rosa – Don’t Tell Me to Relax: Emotional Resilience in the Age of Rage
- 188. AJ Jacobs – The Puzzler: One Man’s Quest to Solve the Most Baffling Puzzles Ever
- 189. Sam Carpenter – Work the System: The Simple Mechanics of Making More and Working Less
- 190. Coaches Commonplace Book #5
- 191. David Kadavy – Mind Management, Not Time Management: Productivity When Creativity Matters
- 192. David Bradford – Connect: Building Exceptional Relationships with Family, Friends, & Colleagues
- 193. Diane Dreher – The Tao of Inner Peace
- 194. Ryland Engelhart – Kiss the Ground
Subscribe and sign up for more!
Thank you for listening to this week’s episode of the School For Good Living Podcast, I hope you found it as insightful as I did! If you enjoyed this episode, then be sure to head over to goodliving.com and sign up for our email list to receive special reminders and exclusive content sent right to your inbox. Explore our website to learn more about the many services I offer, like my Transformation Coaching Program, Coach Training Program, and my catalog of quotations to help you live a good life!
Podcast: Play in new window | Download